Now that the 2017-2018 back-to-school enters, lot of students just avail different school supplies with its different purposes.Having a complete school material really makes a student more productive and efficient. It’s because of the simple motivation that their parents could give as they purchased every expensive or cheap things for their child. Nevertheless, let’s tackled the different school material we could just never want to leave without.
Here is my (or yours’ too) must-have school matters:
1. My B-A-G-S
– Yes, my bag. That was the most precious thing aside from my daily allowance.(Kidding!) Why? Because it’s the apparent thing that others could be seeing immediately to you. From my own experience, student tend to be insecure and be curious in a wrong way that others might be making fun of them just because of the old and ripped bags they owned.
Inside my bag are:
– Of course, we all need this!
#SHARE: Writing became a habit of mine just a year ago and I really take care of my own notes then publish them on my secret page so whenever an idea entered my mind I immediately jot it down on my notebooks even what subject it is.
– For everytime that we’re going to buy school supplies it is apparent that we could ever and never forget the pen, ballpen and the like. Even though, it’s small enough to be forgotten, its essence are felt.
– I know this is unusual for a senior high school like me to include colors as one of my essentials. But, no one asks how devoted I am on arts! So as long as I’m bored at school, I draw even just a pinch, colored them and sa tisfy myself.
– I’m insecure! I hope I could be just like you, no matter how many digits and operations, no matter how many X and Ys and no matter how many bump and falls, you’re still living alive accompanying me. My very much calculator.
Guide me more on my future accounting problems, please? Longlive and lovelots, from Aira.
– With you I am safe, even it’s in a rain or sun, thunder or storm and hot and cold. Thank you very much-my dear umbrella.
-Geez! It’s so hot in the Philippines. Any 20 minutes will make you kneel for a cold water. That’s indeed dehydrating! So do add some bottled water inside your school bag just the same as mine.
● Beauty Kits
– For all the ‘kikay’ girls over there, I know this stuff is easy on you . But for all those cute, four-eyed geeks, always appreciate your beauty and do not let yourself reach the haggard-mode.
2. The proof of state (lol) – Identification Card
– One sould not forgot this one at any means of time whenever going to school. More probably to the school which is strict regarding in this matter.
No ID, No Entry
3. The W-A-L-L-E-T
– It’s a disgrace when a student forgot to ask for the allowance. Right?
I mean, who else could still forgot about the daily allowance if they only went school because of it? Just kidding! ❤ But still, leaving home without the wallet (or the money iself) is scary.
– Just stay who you are! Never expand okay? Just let me stand on you and I will take you on a nicest places you’ve never been before. Pinky promise?
Inside my wallet:
– Imagine an awkward moment when you’re about to give the transportation fee on the taxi/jeepney driver but recognizes that you forgot your wallet at home. That was doomed! Always remember to grab a meager coins and it will surely help you.
Which OPPO #SelfieExpert smartphone is the best one to be part of my School Essentials? And why?
Oops! My School Essentials aren’t yet complete without my number ‘five’.
5. Oppo F3 #Selfie Expert
-How I wish I could have you carried anywhere in the campus if I could only have you mine. For all the selfies, with all my groufies and video recordings, nothing can beat you.
HERE’S MY FOUR REASON WHY I CHOSE THE OPPO #SelfieExpert:
1. Oppo F3 is easy to carry.
Oppo F3 comes with a pocketable 153.3 mm height, 75.2 mm width , 7.3 mm thickness and a light at about 153 gram (with battery). So, it would be great to be carried anywhere with its fair size plus it could be managed just in one hand.
2. Oppo F3 is featured with plenty of storage.
The phone has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage which is now trending mostly with todays apps and games. So just like what I had said, Oppo F3’s featured storage is compatible with my timely selfies and groufies without appearing the ‘Your storage is full’.
3. Oppo F3 is giving the best camera shots.
I’m able to capture every moments in its secondary 8-megapixel sensor that takes a wider field of view, allowing more people fit in the frame.
Well, its front cameras with primary 16-megapixel shooter captures detailed shots that makes it very good with selfies and groufies.
Oppo F3 suits the characteristics that I meant to have this school year. No doubts, Oppo F3 really is the #SelfieExpert.
4. Oppo F3 comes with 3200 mAh battery.
Now, if I will be going to school together with the Oppo F3, I won’t even mind its’ battery storage as this phone could be managed through a full days with of regular usage. So Oppo F3 really satisfies the selfie addict not with its’ high quality cameras only but in its long battery capacity.